Dear Friends of Edmonds Vision Center,
We have made some temporary changes to our normal practices in response to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We believe that in implementing these changes, we will be doing everything possible to limit the exposure for our patients and staff. We are going above and beyond CDC recommendations for sanitization and sterilization. We are hoping that putting these behaviors in place, we can stay open and stay healthy!
- We ask that only the people absolutely necessary to the appointment need to attend. We ask that to limit the amount of traffic in our office and waiting room.
- If you do arrive early, you are welcome to wait in your car and we can text you when the technicians are ready to take you back. Just call to let us know you’re in the area by calling 425 771 7772.
- If you have had a fever within the past two weeks, traveled internationally, been on a cruise or have had contact with anyone testing positive for the virus, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- We are offering curbside pick up for contacts and eyewear. You can call to settle your balance over the phone, and we are happy to bring them to your car or hand them to you outside our doorway.
- Eyewear pick up will be by appointment only so please call to schedule that with one of our opticians. If you are interested in purchasing eyewear, please call to schedule that as well.
- Note that our new office hours are 9 to 530 pm, Monday to Friday. Saturdays we are closed.
- If you are having an eye emergency, call Drs. Wong or Solum at 425 444 4895.
Thank you for all your patience during these unprecedented times. We look forward to better days ahead and to always be your first choice for your eyecare needs.
Your Edmonds Vision Center Team