In addition to taking care of your routine vision needs annually, we have state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to make sure your eyes are always at their healthiest and you can enjoy the best vision and comfort lifelong.
Our Eye Care Services
- Annual eye exams are vital to maintaining your vision and overall health. We offer the optomapÃÂ® Retinal Exam as an important part of our eye exams.
- Color blindness has been around for as long as anyone can remember, but for the first time, one can see the vibrancy of color!
- If you have 'pink eye' or an infection, a sudden change in vision, or an eye injury, call our office for an immediate appointment. We will fit you into our schedule as soon as possible. If you are having an eye emergency after hours, please contact us at 425-444-4895 or 425-444-0688 for a consultation. If you cannot reach us, proceed to your nearest emergency room
- Edmonds Vision Center is proud to offer the latest technology to diagnose, treat, and manage glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- Edmonds Vision Center uses digital photography to help detect and manage diabetic retinopathy and hypertensive (high blood pressure) retinopathy. We will assist with any side effects with high risk medications, like plaquenil and other medications and document suspicious 'spots' on the front and back of eye. We partner with other doctors in other modalities to help treat the whole person while specializing in your eyes